Overview of the city of Kusadasi
The city of Kusadasi (Kusadasi) is a small port resort town of Turkey with a population of permanent residents of just over 110 thousand people. At the height of the summer months (July-August) the inhabitants of the city become several times more!
Here are some of its distinctive features:
- The clear Aegean Sea with turquoise water and clean air, rich in oxygen;
- Many elite 4-5-star hotels / hotels and residential areas;
- A large number of restaurants and cafes with delicious inexpensive dishes;
- Unique sights (Efes, Pamukkale, Dilek Park, etc.);
- Interesting sightseeing boat trips and long journeys;
- Shopping Many shops with high-quality inexpensive Turkish clothing;
- Fresh tasty inexpensive seasonal fruits, vegetables, seafood, etc.